- Guidance of teachers and artists who respect the creativity and diversity of each child.
- Small class sizes in a warm, nurturing environment that put the needs of the children first.
- A weekday arts-intensive program for children ages 3–5. We build sculptures, work in clay, speak Spanish, play drums, dance to music, and most of all, have a great deal of fun!
Our preschool program runs Monday–Friday, 9:00 a.m.–12:30 p.m. and/or 1:00–4:30 p.m. The day can be extended with before or after care. Families can choose between the following:
- 2 days: Tuesday/Thursday, AM or PM or full day
- 3 days: Monday/Wednesday/Friday, AM or PM or full day
- 5 days: Monday–Friday, AM, PM or full day
- Before Care: Monday-Friday, 7:30–9:00 a.m.
- After Care: Monday–Thursday 4:30–6:00 p.m.
Download a 2017–2018 PDF registration form or