1. Urban Arts Academy has a bold vision:
To develop vibrant young artists in our neighborhoods.
You can be part of creating that success and, in the process, make a difference for hundreds of children. You can help us make their lives more creative, productive, and happier. In short, you can make the future a better place.
Donations are welcome at anytime of the year:
- A Gift of $100 or more enrolls you as a member of Dick’s Jazz Club, a special group of folks who believe in and support the work of Urban Arts Academy with kids in South Minneapolis.
- You can give Monthly (see the Donate Now! page) Monthly donations are strongly encouraged!
- You can make a donation around Gala time if you cannot attend.
- Or just donate because you have a passion , like us, for kids and Art!
Thank you for your support. We appreciate all you do in partnership with us, and for our students and families!
Urban Arts Academy
NOTE: We also welcome donations of stock! Let us know and we’ll share the information you need to do so. Thank you!
NEW: Giving Assistant program: you can shop and have fun and UAA gets a percentage of your items! Please help us do that!
Once a year, on the second or third Thursday in November, all nonprofits have a state-wide fundraising day. If you’re considering a donation to Urban Arts, please consider doing so via GiveMN. Learn more about GiveMN to make your tax deductible donation.
3. UNITED WAY
If you pledge for United Way, designate Urban Arts Academy as your designee! It’s simple, you enter MN/Minneapolis/Urban Arts Academy and our zip: 55407.